Master Data is information that is a key to business operations. It is a single source of basic business data used across multiple systems, applications and processes. This key business information includes the data about customers, products, materials, suppliers, and the like.
In this role you will part of global team which is accountable for providing effective support in terms of Master Data Management and analysis, while operating in a complex, cross-functional and international environment.
· Check and approve master data creation and/or change requests, in line with data quality standards and agreed governance, completing those change requests within the agreed SLA
· Monitor tickets, prioritize and deal/ dispatch to achieve fulfilment of KPIs (within data quality standards) within cluster/domain specification
· Maintain regular communication with all interested parties, ensuring that they know the status of their requests and any related issues
· Contribute to standards, guidelines, policies, processes and expertise to consistently address recurring strategic enterprise master data issues
· Assist in the documentation of all processes and contribute to the writing of work instructions (SOPs)
· Acts as an ambassador for Global Master Data Management, its policies and standards
· Support MDM CoE on process standardization, optimization and data quality.
· Advise users and Support on the maintenance of the main Finance Master Data Objects in scope (GLs/ CC /PC/ Intercompany Vendors and IC Customers)
· Enthusiastic about coffee.
· 1+ years relevant experience
· Background in Finance and Finance Master Data objects
· SAP System experience is a must
· Advanced MS Office use, especially MS-Excel
· Strong data analytical skills, passionate about digitalization early adopter
· Strong Team player
· Proficient English in both writing and speaking
JDE is part of JDE Peet’s, the world's leading pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in the Netherlands. For more than 265 years, JDE has been inspired by the belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. Today, JDE unleashes the possibilities of coffee and tea in more than 100 countries, through a portfolio of over 50 brands including L’OR, Jacobs, Senseo, Tassimo, Douwe Egberts, OldTown, Super, Pickwick and Moccona.
What’s it like to work at JDE?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup. At JDE, we're Made to Stand Out. Every day we are progressive in outlook, ambitious in nature, resourceful in action and decisive in approach, bringing coffee and tea moments to everyone around the world.