Objective – triple Net Revenue in 5-year perspective via building right portfolio, communication and digital strategy driving awareness of JDE brands delivering competitive price and quality positioning in the market
1) Portfolio management
Analysis of market demand and global opportunities, decide on right portfolio
Non-coffee SKU category development
2) Communication& digital strategy
Communication strategy delivery (e. g. visuals and messages, brand and prof JDE positioning off-line and on-line
Digital strategy (GDN, Social Media) and execution
3) Market Analysis and pricing strategy
Analysis of market and deliver pricing strategy in beans and non-beans that secure profitability and drive growth
· Enthusiastic about coffee and tea
· University degree in Marketing
· 3+ years of relevant experience in Marketing or category/business development
· Deep understanding of FMCG market in Ukraine
· Good knowledge of Marketing, Shopper Insights
· Excellent analytical and communicative skills
· Personal Leadership and drive for results
· English is a must
JDE is part of JDE Peet’s, the world's leading pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in the Netherlands. For more than 265 years, JDE has been inspired by the belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. Today, JDE unleashes the possibilities of coffee and tea in more than 100 countries, through a portfolio of over 50 brands including L’OR, Jacobs, Senseo, Tassimo, Douwe Egberts, OldTown, Super, Pickwick and Moccona.
What’s it like to work at JDE?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup. At JDE, we're Made to Stand Out. Every day we are progressive in outlook, ambitious in nature, resourceful in action and decisive in approach, bringing coffee and tea moments to everyone around the world.